.

Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Electric Shaver with Cleaning Center


The most advanced shaver in the Braun Series 7 collection, the 790cc has been engineered to be nothing less than the best grooming gift a man can receive. This electric shaver includes revolutionary Pulsonic Technology that uses more than 10,000 micro vibrations to help capture more hair in every stroke. In addition, three personalization modes and a powerful linear motor deliver a thorough and comfortable shave. For added convenience, the advanced Braun Clean & Renew System automatically cleans, charges, lubricates, and dries your shaver at the touch of a button. 

I have been using Norelco razors since high school. I am now 65. Every 2or3 years for all of my adult life I have purchased the latest top of the line Norelco on the market. Way back many years I did buy a couple of other brands to check them out, but they always seemed like they were yanking the hairs out one by one , so I always stuck to Norelco. 

The last couple of Norelcos that I have had didn't seem to be better than the last. After doing lots of online research, and reading Consumer Reports I decided to try the 790-cc Braun. I was very spectacle, but what the hey, you've got to try something different once in a while. I have been astounded at the difference.
When people wrote that they got a shave as close as a blade, I figured they were just rationalizing their purchases. Well, they weren't. The shave is remarkable. It is quick, comfortable and amazingly close. There are some negatives. 

The cleaning-charging system seems a little funky and the travel case is very flimsy compared with the Norelco. Other than those couple of minor details I really believe this is going to one of my best purchases ever. One other thing. This is the first product evaluation I have ever done, so i hope this isn't too long and has been helpful.

The real test is the shave - and this is the best result I've ever had from shaving with an electric. On rare occasions I'll use a blade for a special occasion and a blade is usually much closer than most electrics - but I've been okay with a slight sacrifice using an electric in the past. My face right now feels so shockingly smooth, I'd swear I shaved with a blade this morning... So the proof is in the pudding - and I'd wholeheartedly recommend this shaver if you're partial to electrics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Gadget Review