.

Luminox Men's 3401 F-117 Nighthawk Watch

This Luminox Men's F-117 Nighthawk Watch features a unique illumination system that glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches, making it the perfect choice for low-light or non-light situations. This versatile timepiece is constructed with a stainless-steel, 46-millimeter case. The durable stainless steel band is accompanied by a buckle clasp with safety mechanism. Stand-out Arabic numerals adorn the dramatic black dial face. For further time-keeping practicality a handy date calendar rests at the three o'clock position. Powered by analog-quartz movement and water resistant up to a depth of 660 feet, this watch is preferred by US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots.

I had read about the Luminox watches, and spent quite a bit of time on the net looking at a range of models (and competitors' models). I liked the look of the F177 Nighthawk, although I wasn't particularly thrilled with the denotation. I finally decided to purchase this model, instead of the navy seal. This model is cased in metal rather than composition material, and thus is probably quite a bit heavier. Nevertheless, it sits comfortably on my wrist, looks great, and glows as promised brightly in the dark. 

This watch was everything that I expected. It is a good, solid watch with an impressively solid crystal face. It glows great in the dark. It looks and feels like serious military hardware. The screw down crown keeps it locked up tight. The engraving of the F-117 and other info on the back is excellent. I got it with the rubber strap and it is very flexible and comfortable. The bezel clicks nicely and feels very solid. It comes in a very cool box too. So far it has kept good time as a Swiss watch should. 

I've owned this watch for several years now. I've only needed to replace the leather band. I wear it doing yard work and to my office job, so it gets knocked around now and then. I bought it mainly for the bright luminescent markers which are easily visible, and makes the watch readable at night, even without my glasses. I've found it to be extremely accurate and reset the time only when I need to reset the date at the end of the month. The crystal is indeed scratch resistant, and scratches that you might get are not visible to a casual observer.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
This post is very useful and very interesting to read, Really this Post is providing nice information, Keep it up.
Metal Watch Strap

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Gadget Review