.

Duracell DPP-600HD Powerpack 600 Jump Starter & Emergency Power Source with Radio

 
I purchased the Duracell DPP-600HD Powerpack 600 Jump Starter to power my telescope and all it's accessories which include dew heaters, computers, tracking motors, cameras, etc. I shopped around for a good jump pack for quite some time. This one drew me in because the built in inverter, but I had a hard time trying to determine if this unit would suit my needs. I read tons of reviews trying to find something that said this unit would jump start bigger engines with no problems. This unit has absolutely no problem jump starting a large high output V8 engine. This unit wins out over other jump packs in my book because it's so simple to use, looks good, and works great! This unit also is useful for camping. If you like to watch movies at night in the tent like me, this will power a laptop with no problem for a good movie and a half without needing to be plugged into the truck.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, that’s some interesting thing you are showing here, I didn’t know that Duracell can be used in heavy equipment but you got me wrong here. The best use of Duracell I have used in my video cam and it maintain to run it for hours like never before.

duracell batteries

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Gadget Review